Have you ever wished you could tell who was into cosplay at a glance? Let’s get this ball rolling with the new Cosplayer sticker now available from Punished Props Academy. Stickers are cut in-house and hand packed for shipping.
Find application instructions below.
Decal measures 8″ x 7/8″
- Finish – Gloss
- Adhesive – Solvent based permanent
- Indoor durability – 10 years +
- Outdoor Durability – 6 years +
- Thickness – 2.5 mils
- Waterproof – Yes
- Permanent solvent-based adhesive
- Most opaque film available
Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soapy water.
- Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the Cosplayer sticker sticks to the paper backing, slowly lay the sticker back on the backing and press down firmly on the problem area. Now peel again.
- Place the Cosplayer sticker onto the desired area for application and use a credit card or squeegee to firmly press into place. For best results start in the middle and sweep outward.
- At an angle, slowly peel the transfer tape off of the surface and vinyl. Be careful not to pull the Cosplayer sticker off the surface. If the sticker pulls away from the surface, lay it back down and press the problem area into place.
Thoroughly clean surface to ensure they’re free from dust, grease or any other contamination that may affect the adhesion of the material. Give freshly painted surfaces proper time to dry.