Scroll down for full build video!
This is the Reimagined PKD Bladerunner
Replicant Blaster made by prop maker Bill Doran. To date he has only finished two of these pieces. One for the build video and a second piece for the ill fated mud weathering video. To say that this piece is rare is an understatement.
As much as Bill loves this blaster, he doesn’t need two of them and he’s sure that someone else will love this prop as much as he ever could, so he’s selling this fine piece of prop art. This blaster is the one that you saw dropped into a bucket of mud, but since then Bill has taken it fully apart, cleaned it up, and then weathered it properly using oil paints.
Some things to know about this piece:
- 33 Resin Cast Parts
- Real aluminum, “cold cast’ finish on all “metallic” parts
- All parts attached with real metal screws
- Moving triggers, bolt, cylinder, and front magazine
- LED lights in the front magazine
- Some wear and tear from living in the shop for a couple months (small scratch on barrel)
- Also Comes With
- Signed Display Stand
- Certificate of Authenticity