Let the world know you belong to house Maker with this glorious Maker sticker now available from Punished Props Academy. These stickers are cut in-house and hand packed for shipping.
Application instructions can be found below.
Decal measures 5″ x 7/8″
- Finish – Gloss
- Adhesive – Solvent based permanent
- Indoor durability – 10 years +
- Outdoor Durability – 6 years +
- Thickness – 2.5 mils
- Waterproof – Yes
- Permanent solvent-based adhesive
- Most opaque film available
Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soapy water.
- Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker sticks to the paper backing, slowly lay the sticker back on the backing and press down firmly on the problem area. Now peel again.
- Place the sticker onto the desired area for application and use a credit card or squeegee to firmly press into place. For best results start in the middle and sweep outward.
- At an angle, slowly peel the transfer tape off of the surface and vinyl. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If the sticker pulls away from the surface, lay it back down and press the problem area into place.
Note Surfaces to which the material will be applied must be thoroughly cleaned and free from dust, grease or any other contamination that could affect the adhesion of the material. Freshly lacquered or painted surfaces should be allowed to dry for at least three weeks and to completely cure.