Bill learns some leather working basics from his buddy Gregg of Bjorn’s Workshop, our local (not for long) leather expert! Together they cover some beginner tools and techniques and make Bill an awesome holster!
- Bjorn’s Workshop
- Support us on Patreon
- Bill’s Bladerunner Blaster
- Mac Pherson Leather Co.
- Tandy Leather
- Prince Armory
Tools & Materials:
- 8-10 oz. Veg-Tan Leather, Double Shoulder – Amazon
- Double Cap Rivets – Amazon
- Leather Hole Punch (Pliers Style) – Amazon
- Leather Hole Punch (Traditional Style) – Amazon
- Compass/Wing Dividers – Amazon
- Strap End Punch – Amazon
- Bee’s Wax – Amazon
- Bone Folder – Amazon
- Edge Beveler – Amazon
- Burnishing Tool – Amazon
- Box Knife – Amazon
- Measuring Tape – Amazon
- Wool Daubers – Amazon
- Antique Finish/Paste (Dark Brown) – Amazon
- Burnishing Gum (Tokonole) – Amazon
- Pro-Resist – Amazon
- Leather Stamps – Amazon
- Swivel Knife – Amazon
- Tool Holder – Amazon
- Rotary Tool Burnisher – Amazon
- Leather Shears (optional) – Amazon
- Poster Board – Local Craft Store
- Hobby Knife – Amazon
- Leather Strop – Amazon
- Spray Bottle – Amazon
- Leatherworking Maul – Amazon
- Marble/Granite Surface – Amazon
(But also check local counter makers!)
- Beveler Stamp – Amazon
- Blue Shop Towels – Amazon
- Rivet Press (Optional) – Tandy Leather
- Snap Rivets – Amazon
- Large Plastic Bowl – Amazon
- Plastic Wrap – Amazon
- Strap cutter – Amazon
- 123 Blocks – Amazon
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Tune in every week for prop and costume tutorial videos on Monday!
Share your projects with us on twitter!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.