When Day asks you to make his cosplay dreams come true by building him a Power Treads costume, you say “YES!”
Britt patterned out the shoe on a small scale model, then enlarged the patterns on a projector. The inflatable was made from frosted vinyl, which is translucent and let the costume light up!
Tools and Materials:
- Vinyl – Frosted
- White Markers – Amazon
- RIT Dyemore Synthetic Fabric Dye – Amazon
- HH-66 Industrial Strength Vinyl Cement Glue – Amazon
- Mini Fan Blower – For Inflatable Costumes – Amazon
- Silver Pleather Fabric
- Upholstery Vinyl
- Sewing Clips – Amazon
- Barge Contact Cement – Amazon
- Faux Fur Fabric
- 12v LED RBG Strip with remote – Amazon
- 12v Battery Pack – Amazon
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Tune in every week for prop and costume tutorial videos on Monday!
Share your projects with us on twitter!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.