Britt received a fun challenge from her friend and past college professor to create a Gandalf the White Staff that could collapse for easy travel.
- Gandalf Staff by jamundsen
- Acetone Smoothing Article
- How to Make a Glue Pot – Works for Acetone ABS Mixture
- “Raft” vs “Brim” (Skirts too!)
Tools & Materials:
- From the Local hardware store:
5 gallon bucket
- ABS Filament – Matterhackers
- Ultimaker2 – Matterhackers
- Power Drill – Amazon
- 5-Minute Epoxy – Amazon
- Latex Free Gloves – Amazon
- Respirator – Amazon
- Sandpaper – Amazon
- Blue Shop Towels – Amazon
- Rare Earth Magnets – Amazon
- Primer – Amazon
- White Extendable Pole – Bed Bath & Beyond
- Metal Cutting Bandsaw – Amazon
- Heat Gun – Amazon
- JB Weld – Amazon
- White Satin Spray Paint – Amazon
- Rubber Chair Tips – Amazon
- Pledge Floor Care Finish – Amazon
- Cast Magic Powder – Smooth-On
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Tune in every week for prop and costume tutorial videos on Monday!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.