Masking off areas of your prop can make the painting process much more refined and quick. Bill goes over his favorite masking tape and techniques for getting that perfect, clean finish.
Tools & Materials
- Tamiya Masking Tape – Amazon
- Tamiya Vinyl Masking Tape – Amazon
- Delicate Surfaces Frog Tape – Amazon
- Plastic Tweezers – Amazon
- Sculpting/Carving Chisels – Amazon
- Large Area Masking Tool – Amazon
- Masking Tool Blade – Amazon
- Shrink Wrap – Amazon
- Basic Airbrush Kit – Amazon
- X-Acto Knife – Amazon
- Cutting Mat – Amazon
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Tune in every week for prop and costume tutorial videos on Monday and Wednesday!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.