Cheap, DIY 3D printers can pose a significant fire and safety hazard if not used with extreme caution. Bill shows off the safety upgrades he’s made to this machine so that he can print his helmet with confidence.
- Anet A8 3D Printer
- Anet A8 Assembly Video
- Press Reset’s 3D Printer Safety Video
- 3D Maker Noob’s Safety Upgrades Video
- Mosfet Installation Guide
- All Prints Sliced in Cura
- Power Supply S-360-12 (Amazon)
- Fused Power Switch (Amazon)
- Mosfets (Amazon)
- Bearings (Amazon)
- Hatchbox PLA (Amazon)
—–Upgrade 3D Files—————————-
Thanks for using our Amazon affiliate links for making your 3D printing purchases.