During a recent trip to San Francisco to film some projects with Tested, Bill got to visit Adam Savage’s workshop and team up with the Mythbuster himself for an epic one day build! The duo made a replica of the Nazgul gauntlet using EVA foam. In this video, Bill makes another gauntlet and then paints them all to look like real metal.
- Bill & Adam Savage Build the Nazgul/Ringwraith Gauntlet
- Free Nazgul Gauntlet Templates
- Support Tested!
- Foamsmith Books
Tools & Materials:
- Full Spectrum Laser 5th Gen Hobby 12”x20”
- EVA Foam – TNT Cosplay Foam
- Barge Contact Cement – Amazon
- Heat Gun – Amazon
- Rotary Tool – Amazon
- 911 Dremel Grinding Bit – Amazon
- Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylic Paints – Amazon
- Chicago Screws – Amazon
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Tune in every week for prop and costume tutorial videos on Monday!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.