Making super clean cuts with a knife in EVA foam can improve the quality of your prop and costume projects dramatically. Follow along as Bill discusses the tools and techniques he uses to get perfect cuts in EVA foam.
- Drywall Knife – Amazon
- Kershaw Sharpener – Amazon
- Victorinox Sharpener – Amazon
- 9mm Snap Off Utility Knife – Amazon
- 9mm Olfa Blades – Amazon
- 18mm Snap Off Utility Knife – Amazon
- 18mm Olfa Blades – Amazon
- Wide Handle X-Acto – Amazon
- #11 Blades – Amazon
- Curved Blades – Amazon
- Persona Blades – Amazon
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Tune in every week for prop and costume tutorial videos on Monday and Wednesday!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.