When the gang at Film Riot needed a space rifle made, they called Bill! In this video he shows how he built a modular prop gun using EVA foam and PVC pipe.
Tools & Materials
- EVA Foam – TNT Cosplay Supply
- EVA Foam Floormats – Wesellmats
- PVC Pipe & PVC Cement from Local Hardware Store
- Heat Gun – Amazon
- Cheap Tripod – Amazon
- Rotary Tool – Amazon
- Hot Glue Gun – Amazon
- Barge Contact Cement – Amazon
- Snap Off Blade Knife – Amazon
- 9″ Band Saw – Amazon
- Bench Top Belt Sander – Amazon
- Superglue – Amazon
- Superglue Activator – Amazon
- Set Screws – Amazon
- Drill Press – Amazon
- Laser Cutter – Full Spectrum 5th Gen Hobby Laser
- PlastiDip – Amazon
- Airbrush Paints – Tamiya
- Gloss Varnish – Amazon
- Acrylic Paints, Liquitex Heavy Body – Amazon
Punished Props Mission: Transforming passionate fans into confident, skillful makers.
Tune in every week for prop and costume tutorial videos on Monday and Wednesday!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.